What is an NFT Ticket? evolutionize concert experiences
As the popularity of NFT has increased, many businesses are starting to adopt NFT as an additional feature like NFT Ticket.
For example, in the music industry, we now see more singers and bands launching their works in many forms of NFT, which has developed into concert tickets.
Get to know benefits of Membership NFT
What is an NFT Ticket?
If you have been to a concert, you are familiar with the tickets you need to show before getting to the event.
While recently, they have turned into QRCode for scanning and preventing the problem of losing the tickets. But, no other features.
NFT Tickets solve this issue not only by reducing the loss of tickets but also by preventing forgery and counterfeiting. NFT tickets are kept on blockchains, allowing organizers to create NFT Tickets on a blockchain platform that link through Smart Contract. Once the payment is complete, the system will verify the condition and issue the tickets.
Moreover, there are more features available for ticket holders, like airdropping prizes or benefits, fans get new experiences from watching the concert, and artists can get closer to their audience.
How NFT Ticket benefits users
- Lower budget and faster process: The cost of producing the tickets in the past was higher than making the **coins** and issuing tickets as NFT. And making an NFT ticket is quicker than traditional tickets due to a shorter time to produce.
- No more fake tickets: Most tickets, even QR tickets, can be forged, which causes problems for users. While NFT is unique, the tickets on blockchains work by Smart Contract that can not be counterfeit.
- Income opportunity: NFT Tickets provide copyright cost loyally for organizers, artists, and stakeholders via Smart Contract technology. For example, if a ticket holder sells a ticket on the platform of a third party, the artists will get the shared percentage from sales value automatically.
- Less trouble: Paper tickets can be damaged or lost, but having NTF ticket will ease your life.
How NFT Ticket profits organizers?
- Able to create artistic tickets as storytelling of the artists’ workpiece for fans as collections
- Able to validate the tickets and holders
- Able to distribute NFT Ticket thoroughly via email or SMS
- Able to add more privileges to those who buy the tickets
NFT helps to solve problems from buying traditional tickets. This means it will mainly reduce counterfeiting and can be kept as a collection or for other benefits.